Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today's Craziness

Well, both girls were home sick with Jimmy today. Riley woke up with a fever and Harper still has a runny nose and cough. Luckily, after a dose of Ibuprofen for Riley, she perked up and didn't show any signs of fever until I got home. After dinner, her fever came back though. I gave her another dose of Ibuprofen and she passed out shortly afterwards.

Last night, I got fed up with Riley's bangs constantly in her face and covering her eyes, so I decided to try my hand at cutting them. Bad. Idea. She wouldn't look up at me and wouldn't sit still and I ended up cutting them a little too short. Jimmy thinks she "resembles the little boy from the original Mad Max movie." **sigh** Next time, I'm just gonna pay the $7 to have a hairdresser take care of it. LOL



Also tonight, the girls were very energetic and Harper was talking up a storm while we watched Sesame Street and she played in her exersaucer. Here's a video of her antics. About half way through, it looks like she suddenly discovers and is completely surprised by the big green cup in front of her. Pretty funny stuff. Of course, Riley's in the background trying to be just as noisy as her little sister. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment