The good news.... my mom is taking Riley home with her tonight so I can get all the packing done for our drive to Texas tomorrow night. AND so I can get a full, uninterrupted night's sleep in preparation for the long drive. God bless you mom, I LOVE YOU!
We are also going to have the house bombed while we are gone to get rid of some very annoying and nasty insects that refuse to leave the premises. So, I have to put all of Riley's toys and all of the dishes and other stuff away. It will be SO MUCH easier to do all of that and get everything packed for the trip with Riley not there distracting me. :-)
It might be a few days before I post again, but think good thoughts for us. This is going to be a very interesting weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment