Riley's appetite has increased dramatically. She's drinking 6 oz of formula about every 3-4 hours. She has a whole jar of breakfast puree (i.e. cinnamon, raisin & granola or oats, apple & vanilla). She has veggies, a snack and a bottle for lunch. And then she'll eat some finger food snacks in the afternoon. Last night, for her dinner, I opened a 3rd Stage jar of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (it's twice the size of the Stage 2 foods) and she ate the WHOLE jar of food! Then, an hour later she drank 6 oz of formula and passed out. Lord, she must be going through another growth spurt. I have to raise her jumper up to the final level because she is now flatfooted when she sits in it. When she jumps, she practically bounces herself right out of it! Crazy child.
Her favorite things to play with these days are cords of any kind, bags, and purse/camera straps. She also loves, loves, loves to stand and play at her Fisher Price Learn & Grow play table. She still tries to catch the cat every chance she gets too. She's becoming a little speed demon crawler.
Her cold is getting much better. She is still stuffy at night, but I found the most amazing thing at Babies R Us that has DEFINITELY helped her sleep through the night. She's not even overly stuffy when she wakes up in the morning. It's called Little Colds Baby Rub and it's good for babies 3 Months and up. I rub some on her chest and back before bedtime and she's good to go.

Her new amber teething necklace from baby Charlotte in England also seems to be working great and it looks so cute on her too! I'll try and post a picture of her with it this weekend.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are going to try for our first trip to the beach tomorrow morning if the weather is nice. Be prepared for more pics!
Yay for Little Remedies - I love their stuff, and have used their baby rub with much success myself before our California trip!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip to the beach tomorrow!