And my wonderful husband greeted me last night with an incredible surprise!!! He put up our Christmas tree and all of our decorations during the day while I was at work! I came home from picking up Riley at daycare and bright as day in the middle of our dining room window was the Christmas tree! We walked in the house and sure enough, all of the decorations were on the shelves and walls throughout the house. I was so excited! I honestly didn't think we'd get to have a Christmas tree this year because Riley and the pets would probably destroy it. Jimmy moved our dining room and living room furniture around to block access to the tree and voila! it's Christmas time in the McCants household. YAY!!!
On another note, about two weeks ago, Riley's daycare had a picture day and the pictures came back yesterday. There was only one I really liked enough to actually buy.... which is actually a good thing, cause we don't have the money to buy more. Check it out. She's such a cutie!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment