Friday, December 17, 2010

New toys and a birthday suit!

Riley got a new toy yesterday from one of my coworkers whose son has outgrown some things. He brought me a crawl through tunnel for Riley to play in! Today, he brought me a bed rail for when she moves up to a toddler bed. How cool is that?



Riley also got her birthday gift from the publisher of the military magazine I freelance for. I haven't put it together yet cause I want her to unwrap her present and see how she reacts when we put it together for her. But here's a picture of the piece. It should definitely keep her entertained for the next couple of years.


And last, but not least... I picked up Riley's birthday onesie for her to wear when she smashes her cake on Sunday. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE!

    I LOVE getting hand me downs from friends/my boss. We've saved SO much that way - we've gotten a playhouse, a slide, a ride on car and a big car, a tricycle soon, and many many more things we'd never have without their help!!

    That's an absolute awesome present from your job! Wow!

    LOVE her onesie - great job, Jen!

    ReplyDelete