Thursday, December 2, 2010

What will Riley be when she grows up?

Okay. I'm planning a birthday party for Riley the weekend before her actual birthday so that friends can come over and see her and celebrate the occasion with us. (We're doing a family-only birthday party on her actual birthday.) Anyway, there is a game I heard about that I would like to play at this party. Basically, you lay out several items on the floor that represent future career options (pen=writer, mouse=computer/IT, golf ball=golfer, etc). Then, you lead your little one over and let her pick one. Whichever item she grabs first is what her future career will be.... supposedly. :-)

So, just for fun, I listed the potential career paths in the top right corner of this blog in a poll. Please vote on which one you think she'll pick. I'd love to see what ya'll think! By the way, here's the birthday invitation I created for her party.


No comments:

Post a Comment