Monday, December 13, 2010

Milk is good!

Just a quick update in the world of Riley... Since Riley turned 11 months, we've been mixing whole milk in with her formula, slowly increasing the amount each week. Yesterday, she had a bottle of formula in the morning and one last night before bed. During the day, I fed her solid meals with a sippy cup of whole milk only. She did great! She didn't finish all the milk I gave her, but she drank most of it! Today, for the 1st time, I brought only whole milk and sippy cups to daycare for her. NO BOTTLES. I really hope she does well. I'm pretty sure she'll be fine cause she's doing fantastic with the sippy cups. The only issue we've had is that sometimes she'll get a mouthful of milk or water, forget to swallow and pull the sippy out of her mouth letting it all pour down her front. Cute, but messy. LOL.

Here's a fun pic from yesterday when we went to a wedding luncheon with some coworkers. I was trying to keep her away from the gifts the bride and groom were opening. haha

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Cute picture!

    I hope Riley did well today with her sippy cups and milk! What a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete