Monday, May 23, 2011
A funny moment from this weekend...
Okay, I take it back... this weekend wasn't ALL bad. Riley made me laugh. She always makes me laugh. Anyway, Jimmy had made me a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich yesterday morning and brought it to me on the couch. Riley was playing with her toys on the floor and immediately came over when she saw me with food. I grabbed a little egg and she tilted her head back, mouth wide open and waited for me to feed it to her. I immediately thought of a little baby bird waiting for mama bird to drop food in its mouth. Too funny. After a couple bites of egg, Divot (our dog) came over sniffing around to see if any tasty treats had fallen to the floor. Riley turned to her and started pushing her away and said "No." I gave Riley another bite and Divot's nose came up looking for some too. Riley pushed Divot's face away and said, "No!" Before I could give Riley some more, Riley put both hands on Divot's back and pushed while saying "Go go go!" It was just too funny. She kept doing this until all the food was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment