Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We all had a rather good weekend for the most part. The nausea kept me on the couch most of the day Saturday, but mom came by and picked up Riley and took her to Ocala for the weekend which was nice. They had a fantastic time together as you'll see in pics and a video shortly. Jimmy and I went to a cookout on Sunday over at a friend's house, played some poker with them and then went to see Hangover Part II at about 10:30pm. Looooong day, but lots of fun and a nice way to celebrate our 1st anniversary. Monday morning, Jimmy left for work in Ocala and then I headed that way around 2 to see mom and dad and pick up Riley. I wound up staying for dinner so I could see Jimmy and bring him a piece of the wedding cake for our anniversary. Riley and I got home around 10pm and we called it a night. Here are a few pics and a short video of Riley playing by the pool and eating watermelon at Omie and Opie's. :-)











1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love her little suit! And whoa - she's strong!

    ReplyDelete