Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wow! What a Mother's Day gift...

Yes. It looks like we are expecting #2 much to our surprise. This test was taken on Friday and we took another Saturday morning just to be sure. Riley's going to be a big sister!!! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday at 9:30am to confirm it and get a due date. Looks like she'll be due within a couple of weeks of Riley's birthday. Christmas time from now on is going to be.... interesting, to say the least. LOL.


And in more, Happy Mother's day news. It is 9:00 am and Riley is STILL SLEEPING in her crib. What a joyful day! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've been reading your blog for a long time (I had my daughter, Liara, on January 23rd and was in the same Babycenter group as you and B) and love hearing about Riley :) She's such an adorable little girl. We just found out we're having another one as well (I'm due December 5th this time)... so I'm looking forward to hearing all about your 2nd pregnancy this time around too! I'm happy for you all, and Riley's going to be an awesome big sister! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete