Friday, September 16, 2011

It's my birthday!

Oh yeah. It's my birthday. 33 years old and still counting. Yay me! Do you feel the enthusiasm in the room? LOL

Sadly, though, no birthday cake for me this year. I'm pregnant and dieting cause the doctor is not liking the fact that I've gained 15 lbs and I'm only 24 weeks along. Seriously... pregnancy & dieting... isn't that oxymoronic? Yeesh. Have I whined about this enough yet? Anywhoo....

Riley woke up at 4:15 this morning cause she lost her pacifier. Daddy, sweetheart and wonderful husband that he is, slept the remainder of the morning on the couch with her until it was time to get ready for daycare.

Here's the start of my bucket list for this year....

1) lose the pacifiers permanently!
2) potty train the toddler
3) find a new job or start my own magazine
4) ......

No exciting plans for the birthday weekend really. Bike rides both Saturday and Sunday mornings with friends. Omie is coming to visit Saturday afternoon and is going to spend the night so Jimmy and I can have a nice date night out. (What we plan to do, we have no idea, but we are going OUT. lol) Sunday evening is dinner with one of Jimmy's caddy friends and his wife who is expecting their first child in the next few weeks. Not an overly exciting weekend, but better than most and definitely going to have some fun.

3 comments:

  1. no cake?!!! yes, being preg and dieting don't go together. my midwife told me to cut carbs in the last 10 weeks b/c i was gaining too much...i did listen and i wish i had. sniff sniff

    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Aw, c'mon dieting doesn't exist on your birthday! I think there is actually a law that says it is mandatory to have cake on your birthday. ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potty training.....you and me both. Hate the idea.

    Stopping by from the hop! Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    ReplyDelete