Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend...

Yes, it's Friday!!! Woohooo! I'm really looking forward to this weekend because I have yet ANOTHER kids consignment sale to raid tomorrow morning AND there is a local community garage sale going on all weekend. It's huge!!! Christmas here we come!

On another happy note, I scheduled a 3D ultrasound so we could finally find out the gender of Baby #2. Yay me! It's on Saturday, Oct 29th at 1 pm. I'm really excited about it. I haven't seen the jelly bean since 16 weeks. It seems like forever. I also plan to possibly have a Halloween/Gender Reveal party the following evening so all of our friends can find out the gender. A baby shower doesn't seem right when we already have pretty much everything we need. So, I figured we could have a Halloween party where everyone dressed as the opposite gender (women as men, men as women) in fun costumes and I'd order some fun Halloween cupcakes that would have blue or pink cake on the inside to reveal the gender of the baby to everyone. We'd probably have a raffle for a gift card or special gift for whoever brought baby essentials (a.k.a. diapers, bibs, wipes, pacifiers, infant motrin/tylenol, etc).  We'll see if the planning works out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope the baby is on display. :-) I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun Halloween party I can't wait to hear what you are having I'm impatient so I always find out as soon as possible (like 16 weeks). Thanks for stopping by following u back

    ReplyDelete