Holy cow! Last night, Harper fed around 9:30 pm and was due for another bottle around 11:30. I laid down on the couch with her around 11:15 to wait until she woke to eat and next thing I knew, it was 2:15 am. She slept for almost 5 hours straight!!! And so did I! Wooohooo!! After she ate and I pumped, she slept again for another 4 hours. I am so blessed. :-)
Also, yesterday, we got a package in the mail from my Aunt Char in Texas. She sent us an afghan she made for Harper and I LOVE IT!! I used it in the pictures I took below. She made one when Riley was born as well and they will be great keepsakes one day for the girls. I love, love, love handmade gifts!




Following you via Friday Blog Hop. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd what a cute baby :)