Sunday, October 30, 2011

The BIG REVEAL.... Baby #2 is a....

So, our party ended with a big reveal that came in the form of cupcakes with filling in the center that was colored to indicate the gender of baby #2. The answer we've long been waiting for is....


All in all, this weekend was really wonderful! Yesterday, my mom, Riley, Jimmy and I all went to the 3D ultrasound. I will post pics tomorrow once I'm able to scan them. Amazingly, this child looks smaller than Riley did and we did the ultrasound 3 weeks later into the pregnancy with baby #2. Riley saw the big screen where baby was and immediately said "Barney!", then she saw the technician working on mommy's belly and was immediately upset. Omie had to sit with her beside the bed mommy was on in order to calm her down. Other than that, I don't think Riley understood what was going on at all. Oh well. 

Today started off with a bike ride with a few friends to an arts & crafts fair at the Tarpon Springs Spongedocks. It was only a couple of miles to the fair and back so I figured I'd be okay to try one last bike ride. Yeah... this is definitely the last bike ride til baby is born. I ache all over. LOL. After the bike ride, I spent the rest of the day making food, hanging decorations and getting ready for the party. Unfortunately, our camera took one decent picture of the food table but refused to work after that. The flash wouldn't come on at all no matter what we tried and every single picture came out almost solid black. :-( I was disappointed I couldn't any good pictures, but one of my friends managed to take a few with her iPhone. Here are those and a couple of pics from earlier in the day as well as one video I managed to get during the party...

The food display

Riley having fun with Divot on the couch before the party.

Mommy's Halloween shirt

Savanna, singing Karaoke to us

Riley was Savanna's backup singer. LOL



At one point when I was getting everything ready for the party, I turned my back on our daughter for just  a few seconds. In that few seconds, she managed to climb up, over and into her dinner table/tray all on her own. When I turned around, this is what I saw.... LOL


And last, but certainly not least... one of my friends brought over her karaoke machine. I managed to get a video of when Riley and Savanna decided they wanted a turn at the microphones...


No, we don't have a name picked out for baby girl #2 yet... to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on girl #2! and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYY! I love little girls :)

    Also, that picture of Riley with Divot is adorable! And the one after? So typically my daughter that I had to check for a minute that it wasn't her! lol

    we have some troublemakers on our hands!

    ReplyDelete