Friday, October 14, 2011

Crazy Hair Day at Daycare

Today, at Riley's daycare, the teacher got permission from all of the parents to have a "Crazy Hair Day" where she applied a little bit of non-toxic hair gel to the kids' hair and styled it in a "crazy" hairstyle. I thought Riley would have fun with it, so I gave my permission and left my camera behind so they could take pictures of all the fun.

First, Riley's teacher, Christiane, applied the hair gel...


Riley was shocked and appalled...


... but then found it pretty funny...




Riley: Does my hair stink? 
Leo: Pew!


Leo: I'm not kidding. That stuff stinks.
Riley: hahahahaha. Wanna smell it again?

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute pictures... I'm glad you gave permission! On a side note: I WANT that table! How awesome is it to have them in there like that... I'm beginning to like anything that keeps a child still for a little bit. Lol.

    ReplyDelete