We went to a local Family Fun Day event for about 45 minutes with our friends Tina and Mike and their daughter, Savanna. Right after, we went to Hyde Park Village to check out their Fall Festival. Not a bad morning at all...
Daddy and Riley watch the Choo Choo Train display...
Not a bad setup...
Riley decides she wants to try out the slide...
Riley being silly on the swing...
Hyde Park Village Fall Festival
Riley and Daddy play with Marmaduke. LOL
Cupcake! Yum yum! Now... what to do with all this icing on my fingers...
After coming home from all the festivities and taking a little nap. Riley and I went to Countryside mall to walk around for a bit and play in the play area. After a while, the mall choo choo train came chugging by and guess who was riding in the train... ELMO!!! Riley went berserk as soon as she saw him. She immediately screamed "Elllllllmmmmmmoooooooo!", pointed and jumped up and down like she was crazy. As soon as the train was out of sight, she panicked and HAD to find Elmo. It was all I could do to get her to calm down and get in the stroller so we could follow the train to the other end of the mall. Halfway there, I tried to turn into a store to check something out and Riley went nuts and kept saying "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo" over and over so I gave up on that idea and kept heading towards where Elmo would be. Once we got there, I got her out of her stroller and she couldn't stop giggling and waving and saying Elmo. Elmo tried to come over and give her a hug, but she didn't want him that close. She kept running away and saying "No, no", then giggling hysterically and tiptoeing back towards him as soon as his back was turned. It was the most entertaining 15 minutes I've had in a while. I think she's almost ready for her first trip to Disney. LOL



Haha! That last one looks like he's chasing her - terrifying and adorable all at once! HA!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love fall, too.