Last year, my cousin Ashley and I took Riley to the Hunsader Farms Fall Festival & Pumpkin Patch and had a really great time. We also got some of my most favorite pictures of Riley at that age. This year, I definitely wanted to go back, but also wanted to bring my friend Tina and her daughter since they weren't able to join us last year. Wow. It was just as awesome this year as it was last year. We had an amazing time! Riley even went on her very first pony ride and LOVED every second of it!
Riley and Savanna in the kids' hay maze...
Pickin' pumpkins in the pumpkin patch...
I just love this smile!
The perfect size for me!
Riley and Savanna with their favorite pumpkins.
Mommy and me moments...
That scare crow don't scare me, mommy!
Riley's 1st pony ride!
Giving the horsey a hug!
Ahhhh.... how time flies.
So adorable! And looking great, mama!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she's changed. I was thinking the same thing about Ava the other day also - it looks like much more than just a year between those pictures :) our girls are getting so big!