Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blurb Bookify photobooks via Facebook...

I just had to share this fancy new app that Blurb.com (one of my favorite online bookmaking sites) has come up with. If you go to this link and allow the app access to your Facebook profile, it will retrieve all of your photo albums and allow you to pick as many of them as you want to import into Blurb Bookify and create a great little memory keepsake book. I decided to test it out and see how well it worked by selecting all the albums I had on Facebook revolving around this year's Halloween activities. I have to say, I think I like it. If you want to take a look at the book I created, just click HERE or on the picture below. 


It's only viewable for the next 15 days unless I actually order it. I don't think I'm actually going to buy it though simply because I just don't have the money right now. If I find a really good coupon code online though in the next 15 days, I may reconsider. Anyway, let me know what you think! I love Halloween... hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment