Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone! We had a really wonderful time at Omie and Opie's the last few days. Yummy food, lots of laughs, great time with family and lots and lots of pictures. The best part besides all of that? Black Friday shopping. Yes, mom and I shopped from 9:30pm until 1:30am AND went back out again in the morning from around 10 am until noon. We didn't go overboard though. Just the essentials. LOL. The best part of THAT was getting a phone call from Granny and Papa telling me to pick up a brand new Canon Rebel camera that was on sale for my extra special Christmas gift!! HOLY MOLY, I'm now in creative heaven. I can not wait to figure out all the ins and outs of my new gift. OMG I'm too excited to put it into words. Just expect some awesome photos coming soon. Unfortunately, the battery has to be charged and I have to work my way through the manual to make sure everything is set up correctly before I can actually use it properly and show you what I can do. In the meantime, here are some wonderful memories we captured with my mother's camera over the last few days. :-) LOVE YOU ALL!
Riley actually ate 2 1/2 Granny Smith apples in one day. I've never given her an apple that wasn't cut up into bite size pieces. She LOVED eating the apple whole.
You want a ride?
I swear the directions said to turn right here...
Lily and Riley work together at opening the backyard gate. Lily had the height to see and Riley had the fingers to work the lock. LOL
Are you going to catch this or what?
Divot was all tuckered out.
Riley helping arrange the patio furniture for dinner.
Playing catch with Opie
Oh gag me. Does Roark really have to sit with Omie?
She's MY Omie, you know.
It's broken....
My attempt at a photo I saw on Pinterest. Here are the top 4 names we had for Harper. We even got a smile out of Riley for this one. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment