Day #3 (today) was rough again though. Riley started crying as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and did NOT want to go into the 2 year old room at all. They had to lure her in with breakfast. :-( Harper was all smiles of course. She's such a good and happy baby. She always gives me a great big smile when I leave. On a good note, they have a petting zoo coming to visit them today. I had to pay $11 for Riley to participate but she's gonna love it. She LOVES to feed and pet farm animals. Hopefully it'll improve her day and she'll forgive me for making her stay there while I work.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Day #3 of daycare
Yesterday went much better for Riley regarding daycare. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't crying either and when I picked her up, she was actually outside playing and having a good time. The teachers there said that both Riley and Harper had a great day.
Day #3 (today) was rough again though. Riley started crying as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and did NOT want to go into the 2 year old room at all. They had to lure her in with breakfast. :-( Harper was all smiles of course. She's such a good and happy baby. She always gives me a great big smile when I leave. On a good note, they have a petting zoo coming to visit them today. I had to pay $11 for Riley to participate but she's gonna love it. She LOVES to feed and pet farm animals. Hopefully it'll improve her day and she'll forgive me for making her stay there while I work.
Day #3 (today) was rough again though. Riley started crying as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and did NOT want to go into the 2 year old room at all. They had to lure her in with breakfast. :-( Harper was all smiles of course. She's such a good and happy baby. She always gives me a great big smile when I leave. On a good note, they have a petting zoo coming to visit them today. I had to pay $11 for Riley to participate but she's gonna love it. She LOVES to feed and pet farm animals. Hopefully it'll improve her day and she'll forgive me for making her stay there while I work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, day care guilt is the worst, but don't feel any! Especially given your new job, and all that you contribute to your family, the last thing you should feel is guilt or sadness about it. Riley will adjust, and it's great for her to socialize and learn with other children and adults :) Hope today went better!
ReplyDelete