Harper can now sit by herself unsupported for up to a whole minute before she tips over. LOL
The trip to the library was nice. Riley piled up the books when we first got there, but we ended up just leaving with 3 movies (two Mickey Mouse Clubhouse shows and The Little Mermaid).
After leaving the library, we came home for lunch and nap times. We watched part of the Little Mermaid while we ate lunch. Once Riley went down for her nap, Harper and I played on the floor for a little bit where she rolled over from her back to her tummy for the 1st time. The look on her face afterwards was priceless... "OMG... What just happened, mom?"
Last, but not least... after Riley woke up from her nap, we all went over to my friend Christie's apartment to play with her boys Logan and Liam for a little bit.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's update. Riley and I are going with Tina and Savanna to Bok Tower Gardens near Orlando. When we get back, if it's early enough, we may even go out on the golf course with Daddy and Harper in the afternoon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
One last thing I almost forgot... we finally got access to the Generation photos taken on Mother's Day with my mom and the girls. Check em out!













Love the last picture at the park of the two girls - how precious! That's definitely a framer! And I love the look on Harper's face when she rolled over - ahh! Cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat generational pics! I love Riley's pigtails and big grin in the second to last one :) Hope you had a great, fun day out!