Future basketball player maybe?
Where did everybody go?
Don't let go, Savanna! Save yourself!
On Sunday, I woke up to no breastmilk in the fridge and the frozen milk I'd put in there the night before was still frozen. I had to give Harper a bottle of formula instead because she was REALLY hungry and I knew she wouldn't stay quiet long enough for me to pump her a fresh bottle. I'm almost out of frozen milk too so unless my supply increases, it looks like we'll have to start supplementing with formula. Hopefully, in the next month or so, when she starts on some solids, her milk intake will go down a little and I can once again keep up.
Omie came to visit around 11 am for Mother's Day. We got the girls all dressed up and then went to Sears to get a Generation photo taken. We got some cute pics even though Riley was NOT excited about more photos being taken of her. I think I've been using my camera a little too much around her. LOL. We should have access to the pictures online in the next day or two so I will post some copies as soon as I get them. Also on Sunday, I bought a new car! Yay! Better gas mileage, better value and plenty of legroom and trunk storage. Check out my new 2012 Honda Civic.....
This morning, Jimmy took Harper for a follow-up appointment at the doctor's office. The doctor said Harper was improving and that we only needed to give her breathing treatments once in the morning and once at night now. She also needs to finish her steroid prescription. Other than that, she should be good to go. Her 4 month well check was pushed back to June 4th though to make sure she's 100% healthy so she doesn't react badly to the vaccinations she is due for. Of course, daycare called me just after lunch to say they thought she had diarrhea and could we come pick her up. They had a bad scare at the daycare on Friday when nearly 20 kids went home sick with vomiting and diarrhea. Several wound up in the hospital because of dehydration. They were just being extra cautious. Turns out, she doesn't have diarrhea at all. What they thought was it could've just been a result of the steroids she's on as well as the fact that she had formula for the first time yesterday.
And last but not least... kisses from the girls...












No comments:
Post a Comment