Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Poor Harper...

Did I mention in my last post that after Harper's first week of daycare, she woke up with a fever on Saturday? It only got as high as 100.5 and then it broke, but it also came with some congestion and a cough. Since Saturday, there has been no sign of fever but the cough and congestion has gotten worse. This morning her breathing sounded very wheezy, but went back to fairly normal by the time I dropped her off at daycare. When I picked the girls up though, I noticed her breathing was very wheezy again. I decided to stop by After Hours Care to get her checked out. Turns out she has Bronchiolitis. They gave her a breathing treatment while we were there to help open her lungs up a bit and the doctor prescribed further breathing treatments with a nebulizer every 4-6 hours for the next several days. :-( Jimmy is staying home from work tomorrow to take care of her. Hopefully, her breathing will improve soon. Think good thoughts for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment