Ironically, last night Harper actually slept through the night until I got up this morning. She had her last bottle around 11pm and we woke up at 5:20 am. I forgot to mention yesterday that she weighed in at the doctor's office at a whopping 14 lbs. This morning, daddy gave her her first breathing treatment. She lasted about 5 minutes before she got mad and started crying. Her second treatment went a little better according to Jimmy. 5 or so minutes of crying and then she fell asleep. LOL

Aww, poor Harper!
ReplyDeleteI know it sounds terrible, but my doctor has said that crying can actually help them to process the medication more efficiently and is good for them during treatments. I hate it - Ava has had to get them, too - but it does seem to work better. Just to make you feel better :)
Do you mind me asking if your insurance covered the nebulizer? We just got a rx for one on Monday, but have yet to fill it due to the cost (we had asked for it to ward off future doctor's visits, not because she necessarily needs it right now). Was yours expensive?