Oh my gosh... I picked the girls up from daycare today and was given the CUTEST pics that were taken of them a couple of weeks ago from a professional photography studio. I don't know how they did it, but they got BOTH girls to smile at the same time!!
Family... if anyone wants a copy of any of these pics let me know asap. Just shoot me an email with the number of the pic you want and what size. I have until June 13th to pay for the pics or return them. I can order more as well if you want bigger sizes. Just shoot me an email and let me know! (Side note: forgive the blurriness on some of these and the dark coloring as well. I took pictures of the actual photos so I could post them here for you as I don't have access to a scanner anymore.)
Besides the pics, Riley did great with her continued potty training today. She didn't have ANY accidents at daycare today. Of course, she got home and, after dinner, spent 20 minutes in the bathroom going back and forth between the big potty and her little girl potty. About 5 minutes after that nonsense ended, she peed on the couch. **shaking my head** This has certainly been an adventure so far... and it ain't over yet. LOL








No comments:
Post a Comment