Tuesday, December 6, 2011

35 weeks, 3 days... doctor's appointment...

Well, we are still going strong and right on track. I gained two more pounds and am officially at 31 pounds weight gain. Exactly the same weight gain as I was at this time with Riley. Yay me. My blood pressure is great. I'm measuring right where I should be. As soon as the doppler touched my belly, we heard a nice strong heartbeat. The doctor did some strep cultures and checked to see if I had progressed at all. Regarding the cultures, no news is good news so we will have to wait and see if I hear anything from the doc's office this week. I am not dilated or effaced at all yet which is a good thing since I'm not even 36 weeks yet. From this point on, I have an appointment every Tuesday until baby arrives.

In the meantime, it's December 6th and the 12 semi-finalists for the Million Moms Challenge have been announced and voting has begun. Unfortunately, our photo "Dream Big, I'll Help" was not one of the 12. :-( Boo hoo. Ah well. It was fun to try and now I have a couple of great belly photos for Harper's memory book. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment