Do you think she might have a future in architecture? LOL.
She loves her Legos.
She also is very careful about moving her creations from one place to another. hahaha
Our beautiful sweetheart of a cat, Shanks
Riley and Divot in front of the Christmas Tree
Riley trying to figure out how to hang her new Christmas ornament from Granny and Papa.
Checking out all of the other ornaments...
Riley pretending to be lazy like Divot. LOL
I'm gonna get you....
It's a giant snowflake!!
Our Christmas Tree. Daddy did a great job of decorating it.
Riley's ornament from last year from Auntie Jenn
Last year's family ornament...
Riley's very first ornament...
This pickle is part of a German tradition in our family. Mom or Dad hides the pickle ornament on the tree and on Christmas Eve, the kids try to find where it is hanging. The first to find the pickle gets to open a special gift on Christmas Eve.
Riley's newest ornament, safely hung for all to see! Love it!
Some of our Christmas decorations on the fireplace mantel.
I think we've officially gotten into the holiday spirit. Yay for Christmas!!




















Yay for Christmas decorating! This seems to be the weekend for it - I've seen several posts, and we did ours as well! Time to get into the Christmas spirit!!
ReplyDeleteI love all your decorations! We just put our tree up today, but I think that's the only decorating we are doing for the holidays... for now I will just gawk in awe at lovely decorations like yours!
ReplyDelete