More silliness ensued when she found her hairy ball and decided to hide with it under the dining room table. She loves to pull on the little pieces until they come off and then hand them to me saying, "Mommy, it broke it." :-)
I went for my weekly checkup at the OBGYN this morning and things are still right on target. Blood pressure is good. Heartbeat is good. Weight is not so good, but what's new there. I have now gained 34 lbs. *sigh* I told them next week, I was going to weigh myself at home, write down the number and give it to them for their records when I come in so we wouldn't have to hassle with their very obviously inaccurate office scale. Yeah, they didn't go for it, but hey, it was worth a try anyway. No progress in the lower regions. Harper is still high up and I'm not dilated or effaced yet. The strep cultures came back negative so no worries there. Doc told me if I go into labor at this point, they will not do anything to stop it from happening because I'm pretty much full term. When Harper is ready to arrive, she'll be here. He also said he was optimistic she would follow the same pattern as Riley by being early and labor will probably progress faster this time. Wouldn't THAT be nice! He said I should be able to push her out quicker as well..... um.... obviously he doesn't remember what happened last time. Riley shot out of me like a bullet when he said push. I don't think it would be very safe for Harper to come out any faster. hahaha. Anyway, it's just a waiting game now. Think lots of good thoughts for us!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment