Tuesday, December 20, 2011

37 1/2 weeks..... come on Harper!!!

My doctor's appointment went pretty well this morning. Nothing all that new to report. Blood pressure is good. Harper's heartbeat is good. She's measuring right on track. BUT NO PROGRESS. Ugh. She's still high up and there's been no change at all to my cervix. Seriously?? What are you doing in there girl? Do I need to give you an eviction notice?

I gained another 2 lbs which seems to be the trend. I am now at 36 lbs weight gain which is 6 lbs more than what I weighed with Riley. Doc didn't mention it though, thank the lord. I asked about the possibility of an induction right before the new year (to avoid another deductible and going back to work to save my vacation time for right after the birth) and he said he'd only consider induction if there was some opening of the cervix to show that I'm ripe for labor. Then he started talking to me about the Salem witch trials and how they attached women to levers and lowered them into water. If they came up alive, then they weren't witches and if they died under water then they were witches. WTF?! Yeah, my doc has some wild stories that just pop up in conversation at times. I'm kind of glad this is going to be my last pregnancy. I'd have to change doctors otherwise. haha

I hope you enjoyed the photos I posted yesterday.... here are a few more just cause I'm a mommy that loves to take and post pics. My poor children will probably either really hate me one day or love me for all the memories. I'm hoping for the latter of course. LOL.

Riley loved playing with all the balloons at Savanna's bday party...


Watching Savanna and her mom, Tina, open birthday presents... 

If you haven't noticed already, Riley carried this Pooh bear around EVERYwhere and wouldn't let him out of her sight. I finally was able to give Pooh back to Tina when we got back from the zoo and only because Riley was sound asleep when I gently took it away from her. Whew!

I loved the blue lighting in the Frozen Forest at Wild Wonderland. :-) 

Hi Santa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment