Monday, December 5, 2011

More decorating fun...

One quick note, I just had a couple more photoshoot pics I wanted to post. As I mentioned before, poor Riley wasn't real happy about all the fuss we made taking pictures and really did not want to sit anywhere but mommy's lap for most of it. I finally had to leave the room at one point so the photographer could try and get a good pic of Jimmy and Riley together. Unfortunately, that didn't work out as hoped. Luckily, I'm pretty good with Photoshop and was able to take Jimmy's face off of one photo and put it in another so we finally had a good pic of both of them smiling for the camera. Check it out.


I had to show you this one too so you'd see a little of the two year old attitude Riley was giving us. LOL 

Last night, Riley and I went over to a friend's apartment while daddy was at work and helped her and her husband decorate for Christmas as well as make some awesome Christmas sugar cookies. Riley had a blast and even did her fair share of cookie making and decorating. Very impressive. I was so proud of Riley too. She was a huge helper with handing everyone tree decorations to hang and with the cookies. We ate some Chinese food while there and Riley was very polite, didn't drop a single bit  of food on the floor AND even got down off mommy's lap WITH her plate and handed it over to our friend to put in the sink. What a sweetie!









Riley's very own and very first batch of Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment