I definitely want to take a picture like this when Harper arrives. I LOVE it!
This just looks like a lot of fun to try and I know our oldest would enjoy the experiment. LOL. All you do is hang the camera around your neck and set the self-timer. Whoda thunk it?

Granny bought Harper a giant stuffed lion that would be perfect for a photo similar to this. Definitely going to try it out.
I've already started on this one. Some of them (the blocked out ones) deal with pics in the snow which just isn't going to happen in Florida and since the baby is due to arrive soon, our annual ski trip is cancelled as well. :-( Oh well, guess we will save those pics for next year. If you want your own high-res PDF of this checklist, just click on the photo credit below and it'll take you directly to the site I got it from.




Those are all awesome ideas!!! And THAT is why I don't have a interespinterest account!!
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest as well and have done a few things. There are still a dozen or more things I'd like to do if I ever get around to it! They're mostly crafts and ideas for the house. I do love getting the photo tips though. I can't wait to see what you come up with when the new baby arrives. :)
ReplyDelete