On another note, on Sunday afternoon, our neighbors came over with their two little girls (8 and 4 yrs old) and they went swimming with my mom, dad and Riley. They all sat in the spa afterwards too, including Riley. We had pizza and sat around our NEW PATIO SET (table and 4 chairs) that my parents gave us for my birthday. I love it!
We had a great time. Here are a few pics (including one of Riley wearing her new amber teething necklace she got from baby Charlotte in England) and a fun video of Riley playing with my mom. Apparently, she does NOT like when the rings are on her toy. They MUST remain off at all times. LOL. She truly does this every time you put the rings on it in front of her.
And last, but not least, I'm adding something new to this blog. Every time I post, the last thing I will write will be my "Mommy Moments." So here goes...
Mommy Moments
I just have to say my two absolutely favorite parts of each day are:
1) The moment Riley wakes up in the morning, especially if I'm the one waking her up. She pulls her self up to stand in front of the bed rail and then reaches for me. When I pick her up, she is so nice and warm and she buries her head in my shoulder for a few seconds as she tries to finish waking up.
2) The moment I walk into her daycare classroom and she realizes I'm there. The smile that lights up her face is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and it melts my heart EVERY time.

No comments:
Post a Comment