Monday, September 20, 2010

Riley might need tubes!! :-(

So, I got a call from daycare around 12:30 today and Riley was running a fever of 101.4. They told me I had to come and pick her up. I called the doctor because he told me to bring her back in if she spiked a fever because it could mean an ear infection. Sure enough, an ear infection in one of her ears was starting up. He gave me the number of an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor to call and make an appointment with. He strongly suggested I do this just in case Riley may need tubes. He said it's unusual for an infant under 9 months to have already had 4 or 5 ear infections. :-( Guess I will give them a call tomorrow and let you know more as I find out what is going on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no :( Poor Riley girl! I had tubes as a child, but of course don't remember them - I was maybe two?? Anyhow, all went well. Best of luck! Keep up posted!

    ReplyDelete