And now....
I've entered a picture of Riley in a Gerber contest to win a $25,000 scholarship for college. You can vote once a day from one email address and one computer. It won't let you vote from two different email addresses on the same computer. Trust me, I tried. LOL. We would truly love to have your help in giving Riley the chance to win this. Please, please, please click on the following link and vote for her. It just takes a second. They will send you a follow up email to confirm your vote. Click on the link they send to confirm the vote and you're all done! It's that easy! If her picture doesn't immediately come up when you click on this link, you can search the photos and type "Riley" under the name and "Palm Harbor" under the city. She is the only picture that will pop up. Thank you again! We really, really appreciate all the help we can get!
Mommy Moment:
Saturday morning we went to a memorial service for a little girl who was 4 years, 9 months and 1 day old who had passed away due to Neuroblastoma. Riley came with us. We were in the church 45 minutes prior to the service starting and the service lasted about an hour and 15 minutes. Other than some happy babbling, Riley was so good through the WHOLE thing! I was so proud of her. And considering the circumstances, I couldn't help but hug her close several times because I can't even begin to (nor do I want to) imagine losing her.


No comments:
Post a Comment