Riley is definitely getting better. She's still a little stopped up and coughing, but all in all doing well. Yesterday, we went to Babies R Us cause I had a bunch of coupons I wanted to use and we were out of formula and wipes and were getting low on diapers too. Apparently Similac has recalled all of their powdered formula, so there was none to be found... anywhere. I ended up having to buy a case of the liquid ready-made bottles which, of course, cost $13 more! It better last more than a week or I'm gonna be one pissed momma.
Anyway, while there, I found a wedge that can be placed under the crib mattress and it works under pack & play mats as well. My friend, Tina, has one of these for her daughter to help her sleep at night and since we've gone almost 2 weeks with Riley waking up, crying, and refusing to go back to sleep in her crib (either due to teething, her ears hurting, congestion or a combination of all three), I figured what the heck let's give it a try. OH MY GOD. It worked!!! Riley went down last night around 8:45pm and she slept clear through until I woke her up this morning around 6:00am. YAY!!!! Finally, a good night's sleep for both of us!
Wish us luck today. Riley's appointment with the ENT doctor is at 4:00 pm to check her ears and determine if she will need tubes. I'll post an update on what is said later tonight.
Good luck at the ENT!
ReplyDelete